Dr Arvind Mehare MD (Ayu) Ph.D.
Dr Arvind Mehra is a well reputed Ayurvedic child specialist in Pune as well as in India. He has completed BAMS from Gramin Ayurvedic Medical College, Patur, Akola, Maharashtra. University of Health science (MUHS), nashik, year 2003. Completed MD from ADAMC, MUHS, Nashik. After that is completed PhD in child development in Pune.
He learned the art and science of Ayurvedic diagnosis, nadi pariksha panchakarma aushadhi nirman from renowned mentor Rajvaidya Sameer Jamdagni Sir, Pune.
- Vice President Maharashtra Ayurved Maha Sammelan, Pune
- Guest Assist lecture : – kalawati Ayurved medical College, karganj, UP.
- Assist Vaidya : Ayurved department at Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital, Pune
- Life Number: – PSRDA, Pune
- Lift Member :- National Integrated Medical Association
- Organising member of International & National conference
- Actively Participation of international & National seminars & workshops –
- Articles on Health & Awareness published in leading Newspapers & magazines.
- He delivered many lectures on child health & their developments.
- He had organised health awareness
Professional Synopsis :
A successful ayurved child specialst having 17 years rich experience in
- Nadi Pariksha
- Complete child health care
- Student counselling.
- counselling a psychotherapy
- guidance for child & youth
- Disorders for children with special need
- Common allergies & sensitivity disorders
- Children’s immunity
- Puberty in girls & boys
- Child’s dermatology
- Kidney Disease in children
- Thyroid problem in children
- Diabetes mellitus in children
- Autism Disorder
- ADHD Disorder
- Ayurvedic lifestyle consultation.
Research work :
Papers & posters presented in state/National/ International world Ayurveda conferences
- Toxicity of Parada – Modern view & its treatment with minerals & Herbal Plants,
- 1st National conference on Parada & Gandheeka, Pune.
- Madhumeha (Diabetes mellitus ) & Ayurvedic treatments
- World Ayurveda congress 2002, Kochi, Kerala.
- Emergency treatment in Ayurveda & Panchakarma held at Nanded, 2002
- Update Shalgatantra 2002 at Tilak Ayurved, Pune – 2002
- state level seminars on Tips for successful practice at Thane in Jan – 2005
- Second world Ayurveda congress & Arogya 2006.
- National seminar 2012 on virechana & Raktamokshan, Shirpur.
- National conference 2014 on , Infertility at Dadar, Mumbai
- Research Article is published in vidyasearch international Journal in Ayurved.
- Education & Law ISSN 2278 – 7848 1st Nov 2015 on concept of Shukradushti in medoroga.
- Basic Workshop in Research & Methodologies Ashta, Sangli 2014
- National seminar on Vandhyatva (Infertility) – Ashta, Sangli, 2014
- National Seminar on Ashtivikar – Yashasvi Ayurvedic chikitsa by Ayurved vyaspeeth Satara – 2015.
- National Seminar on Ayurveda. specially on Autism, Pune – 2014
- Ayurvedanveshan – by Mahatantra Ayurved sammelan, on child health & the developments Pune-2017
- Young Achievers 2020
- Maharashtra Times & The Times group by the hand of Marathi Super Star Mr. Adinath Kothare.
- Sakal Health Mantra -2019 by the hand a Hon. Mr. Girish Bapat cabinate minister food and drugs Administration Maharashtra State.
- Samaj Gaurav Purskar – 2019 by hand of Hon. Dr. Anil Bonde cabinate Agricultural minister, Maharashtra State.
- Krutadnyata Purskar – 2019 by Paschim Haveli Samajonnati Manadal, Pune.
- Krutadnyata Purskar – 2016 by P.H.K. Samajonnati Manadal, Pune.
- Gun Gaurav Sanman – 2019 by Vidarbha Samaj Sudhar Samiti, Amravati.
- Excellence in Ayurved and child health-2012 by Shri Swami Samarth Shikshan Sanstha, Yavatmal, Maharashtra.